When you are trying to decide what upgrades are worth it, it is important to make sure that the upgrades are worth your money.
We are the only company in the U.S. that includes these upgrades in our remanufactured engines.
Upgraded internals includes:
3-layer head gasket
- Upgraded new 8 MM timing chain and 8 MM tensioners
- Newly upgraded timing actuator to fit an 8 MM chain
- The timing chain guide & rails are upgraded to aluminum/plastic ( OEM is all plastic).
- 11 mm head bolts
- Hatted triple coated sleeves/liners
- Cadmium plated pistons
- Anodized top rings
- Phosphatized surface rings
- Oversized reinforced main and rod bearings
- A performance oil pump with thicker gauged oil lines to allow the correct amount of oil flow to the engine
- A reinforced heat-treated metal bottom
- New valve covers
- Front & rear main seals, tube seals, VVT seals, timing cover inside and out seals, oil pan seal, valve cover seals.
- New OEM water pump package:
- Water pump
- Heater pipe
- Hose from Heater Pipe to Throttle body
- 2 Hoses from the water pump to Throttle Body
- 2 Piece water outlet pipe
- Water outlet pipe with extra o-ring from oil cooler to water pump
- Remanufactured supercharger/turbo
- Complete set of remanufactured injectors
We also provide our customers access to quality used Jaguar and Land Rover parts. We have many discontinued/back ordered parts in stock, so contact us to upgrade your engine today!
Popular Engine Upgrades to Consider
1. Exhaust Headers
Long tube headers are more expensive because they are more expensive to install, but they improve engine performance in the low to mid-range RPMs and also can increase your gas mileage.
Short tube headers are cheaper and easier to install, but do not have the same intake capabilities as long tube headers; however, these fit better in modern engines so they are often the more convenient option.
2. Induction System
3. Spark Plugs
When you are ready to upgrade your engine, our certified technicians are ready to assist you. At JagLand, we have many years of experience exclusively with Jaguar and Land Rover engines so we are experts in our field. If you have any questions or need help deciding which engine upgrades are right for you, feel free to call us and one of our expert team members will be happy to help!